Catnip & Fennel
Nature's Sunshine Catnip & Fennel

Stock Number: 3195-3
Quantity: 2 Fluid Ounces
Servings per Container: n/a
Your Price: $18.95




Qty    

Product Description

Catnip and fennel both contain natural minerals and vitamins that aid in digestion and support the nervous system.

 

Benefits:

  • Supports the nervous and digestive systems.

 

How It Works:

Catnip supports both the nervous and immune systems. Fennel, an aromatic herb, helps soothe digestion.

 

Ingredients:

Catnip leaves extract and fennel seed oil in glycerin and water.

 

Recommended Use:

Adults: Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon in water with a meal three times daily. Children: Take 1/4 teaspoon in water with a meal three times daily. Shake well before using. One ml is equal to 1 capsule of catnip and 1 capsule of fennel.

 

Product Variations:

Catnip

Label Description

Description:

Alcohol-Free Herbal Extract
98% Catnip Leaves Extract/Vegetable Glycerin and Water 2% Fennel Oil

Recommended Usage:
Adults: Take one-half to one teaspoon (2.5 to 5 ml) in water with a meal three times daily.

Children: Take one-quarter teaspoon (1.25 ml) in water with a meal three times daily.

One ml is equal to one capsule of catnip and one capsule of fennel.

Shake well before using.
Ingredients:

A natural and pure extract composed of the finest catnip (Nepeta cataria) leaves and fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) oil in vegetable glycerin.

80% Glycerin and 20% Water

Warning:

This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer shrink band is missing or damaged.

Other Information:
Nature’s Sunshine uses natural source materials in its products that are subject to color variation.

©2008 Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Product of U.S.A.

 

Main Page

 

COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCTS:
• Nutritional: Food Enzymes, Nutri-Calm, Stress-J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important: Always consult your family health practitioner before starting, changing or altering your personal health regimen.

Back To Top

Nature's Sunshine Vitamines Catnip and Fennel, catnip, nepeta cataria herb, fennel, foeniculum vulgare