FREE NSP MEMBERSHIP
with $40 product purchase...
You Do Not Need To Be A Member To Get Member Prices!
The Highest Quality Products In The World!
That is not just a marketing come-on. It is the truth.
Nature's Sunshine Products is a recognized leader in quality control, spending millions of dollars testing every single batch of raw materials used to produce the various herbal products you see on this web site. Read on and see why we believe completely in Nature's Sunshine Products.
What good is it going to do you to spend your hard earned money on nutritional products that are not what you think they are, or what they say they are. In our opinion, at least 90% of all nutritional supplements on the market today are a waste of your money because of their quality.
Why We Endorse And Use Nature's Sunshine Products
Greatest Herbs On Earth owners have used herbs and supplements successfully for over 30 years. As you have already gathered, we strongly support the use of nutritional supplements.
But, if their quality stinks, you're not going to get any benefits. We know how important quality is when it comes to nutritional supplements, in particular herbal supplements.
Unless you are fortunate enough to grow your own herbs, you will need to find a company with exceptional quality products, like Nature's Sunshine Products.
The Five MAIN Reasons Why We Endorse And Use Nature's Sunshine Products:
1. They have an extraordinary product line, over 600 products.
2. Experience - They have been around for over 35 years! They were the first in the country to encapsulate herbs. The first herb they encapulated was Capsicum (Cayenne).
3. Their pricing is excellent, considering the quality testing they do. They can keep prices under control because they do not spend money advertsing. They have grown for 35+ years through members (like Greatest Herbs On Earth) due to word of mouth (like what we're doing!).
Plus, you are not hounded to push the product. When you get results, you naturally tell others about it. That is why NSP has grown so much in the past 30+ years.
4. Their Guarantee is unsurpassed. You can return any supplement product within 90 days for a complete refund (not including shipping and handling). If you feel the product is inferior, contact us for return directions and NSP will refund your money.
5. Probably the most important reason we endorse (and use) their products: They have the highest quality supplements in the world! NSP takes enormous pride in the quality of the products they offer. And they do not do just simple testing. No, they use cutting edge scientific testing to insure the absolute purest product on the market today.
Are Natures Sunshine Products Organic?
In fact, the testing is so complete, so thorough, that Nature's Sunshine Products would be certified organic in any jurisdiction. The reason we do not certify them organic is that each state, each city, each county, each town can have different regulations concerning organic certification. To get certified in every jurisdiction could significantly increase the product cost.
The quality control testing done at Nature's Sunshine is much more than any organic certification regulations anywhere.
Farther down on this page is just a handful of the tests that NSP conducts on each batch of raw materials. Just the ones listed below are far more than most companies do. Yet, this is a small percentage of the total tests conducted each and every day.
When researching nutritional companies, watch for these red flags:
Believe us, if a company is doing substantial quality control, it costs them a great deal of money. They will and should 'brag' about this. It is very important that whatever nutritional supplement company you use does extensive quality control testing!
Nature's Sunshine strongly believes that uncompromising quality is not an option--it’s an obligation. It’s not a vague goal--it’s standard operating procedure. That’s why the Nature’s Sunshine Quality Assurance Department is the acknowledged quality leader in the industry.
By placing in your hands the finest-quality herbs and nutritional supplements, Nature’s Sunshine gives you the tools you need to take charge of your health and to look and feel your best. The quality process starts with the raw herb pulled from the ground, and extends through the manufacturing process to the finished products you take every day.
Quality Begins In The Fields
Quality begins in selection, where only the finest herbs and raw materials are obtained. The company’s global sourcing of raw materials ensures that the highest quality products are chosen from each harvest season. After being harvested, these materials are shipped to the manufacturing facility, where they are subjected to a series of in-depth quality control tests to ensure purity, potency and cleanliness (see column to right and below).
Nature's Sunshine meticulously tests all of the raw materials we receive. Our QA testing continues throughout the entire production process. In all, we use more than 300 tests and procedures to ensure the quality of the raw materials we use and the finished products we sell.
Once a product has been produced, it undergoes a battery of tests to assure consistency, quality and potency. The finished product is audited by inspectors for bulk weight, liquid volume, bottle count, bottle sealing and legible lot number. Samples are then given to the QA labs so scientists can complete testing according to finished product specifications.
After all tests are completed and the product has passed the inspections, Quality Assurance will release the product. The batch record and a sample of the finished product are retained for future reference. If a customer has a question about a product, QA can refer to the retention sample of the lot in question.
Every test we conduct leads to better product quality, and excellence in product quality is what has put our products where they are today--at the top of the industry. You can be assured that with each new product we develop and manufacture, our commitment to excellence will continue.
On this page is helpful information about some of the tests they conduct so you can better understand the stringent testing procedures NSP follows and can have the utmost confidence in the products they offer.
By maintaining this intense level of quality control and developing new methods and techniques to ensure top-quality products, Nature's Sunshine perpetuates its long-standing position at the forefront of the industry. The natural result is a large and growing family of customers--men and woman throughout the world who wouldn't think of buying any other brand than Nature's Sunshine.
Five Important Facts to Consider When Choosing Nutritional Supplements
1. Use Of Proper Plant Parts - The equipment used to analyze and identify the herbal parts provided by Nature's Sunshine insures that you will get the part of the plant that is known to have the specific action in the body. Most companies take the seller's word for it, that they are buying the proper plant part.
2. Production of a Contaminant Free Product - Because herbs are often gathered in countries and conditions that are somewhat primitive by US standards, it becomes very important that tests be run to determine that the herbal product is free from contamination.
Since the major contaminant in herbs is E. Coli, an indicator of fecal contamination, we are very glad that NSP cares enough to give us a product free of contaminants. After all, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to use contaminated herb when trying to heal the body! (See Most Important Test to the right).
3. Identification of Active Constituents - Nature's Sunshine has identified a standard of activity for each herb and runs a quality control check to make sure that all products conform to that standard. What does that mean to you, the consumer? It means that the herbs will be effective!
Perhaps you now have the answer as to why your earlier experiences with herbs had brought few results! Can you imagine that some sellers have actually sent NSP spent (used up) Fennel? That means that the active ingredients, prized for their ability to aid digestion and relieve gas, had been removed by someone before attempting to sell the Fennel to NSP.
It seems that there is a good possibility that the salesperson did not throw away that Fennel that NSP rejected but sold it instead to "some other coffee bean buyer" (an herb company without the quality control facilities to be able to determine that the herb was spent).
Unless you are fortunate enough to grow your own herbs, you will need to find a company with exceptional quality control procedures in place, like Nature's Sunshine.
4. Determination That No Fillers Are Present - Imagine our surprise when touring the home office plant to see a barrel of Comfrey with a rejection sticker on it. And this at a time when Comfrey was in short supply world-wide.
But once again a Quality Control procedure had discovered that a seller not familiar with the NSP quality control checks had laced the comfrey with lactose, a colorless, odorless substance which takes on the characteristics of anything you mix it with and attempted to get NSP to purchase and market that adulterated herb.
They had used it as a filler to extend the comfrey. While that lactose may not have hurt anyone, it certainly does not contain the properties of Comfrey. Who unknowingly bought that Comfrey after NSP rejected it?
5. Use Of A Cold Process To Powder The Herbs - NSP utilizes cryogenic processing to retain all the beneficial constituents of the herbs. This cold process involves freezing the herbs in liquid nitrogen and shattering them rather than using the traditional heat-producing grinding process.
While this is a much more costly process, it insures that the herbs are never heated or burned, destroying many of the vital nutrients.
Now that you fully understand the care and concern that Nature's Sunshine uses in producing their quality herbs, we are sure that you will want to try their fine, all-natural products for your family's health-care needs, and we challenge you to give them a try.
No matter what your previous experiences with herbs have been, we guarantee that you will be pleased with the results when using these high quality products and you will feel confident that they will never produce negative side-effects.
Most Important Tests
Nature's Sunshine tests all the raw materials they receive. Their quality assurance testing continues throughout the entire production process.
In all, they use more than 300 tests and procedures to ensure the quality of the raw materials they use and the finished products they sell.
The following list represents just a few of the most important tests they conduct.